CLUB CAR Precedent PowerDrive
Club Car Precedent PowerDrive Golf Car
Please note: For pricing, a quote request must be submitted in order for us to send the most relevant pricing on our products.Quote Request
PowerDrive Golf Car Solar Panels trickle charge your golf car helping you drive farther and keep your batteries longer.
This panel is designed specifically for the E-Z-GO RXV Golf Car.
* Charge controller (sold separately) required to charge batteries safely from the solar panel.
• 45 Watt PowerDrive Golf Car Solar Panel (CB-15-2940SR)
• Self-tapping snaps
• Extension cable
• Installation instructions
• Extended Battery Life - Our studies show the number of battery cycles can be extended up to 50 percent compared to golf cars without PowerDrive.
• Good For The Environment - On average, a PowerDrive Golf Car Solar Panel creates enough electricity per year to offset nearly 175 pounds of carbon dioxide production.
• Increase Driving Range - On a typical sunny day a PowerDrive panel increases driving range by as much as 25 percent giving you confidence cars make it back to the clubhouse after a long day.
• Lower Charging Costs - PowerDrive creates and feeds electricity into golf car batteries during daylight, even in low-light, saving an estimated 20 percent in yearly electrical costs.
• Easy Installation - Other solar systems require completely replacing the canopy. Our solar panels install quickly, with no special tools.
• Unmatched Durability - The occasional hail storm, stray golf ball, or low hanging branch pose no danger to the military-grade panel.
• Lightweight System - PowerDrive is the lightest solar solution on the market today, weighing in at less than 5 pounds.
• Part Number CB-15-2940-P
• Dimensions 55.5 x 37.5 inches /1,409.7 x 952.5 mm
• Weight 4.6 lbs /2.1 kg
• Wattage 45W
• Rated Voltage at Pmax 15.4V
• Rated Current at Pmax 2.9A
• Open Circuit Voltage 21.9V
• Short Circuit Current 3.7A
- Club Car Precedent PowerDrive Golf Car Solar Panel Spec Sheet