E-Z-GO TXT PowerDrive
E-Z-GO TXT PowerDrive Golf Car Solar Panel (CB-15-2940ST)
Please note: For pricing, a quote request must be submitted in order for us to send the most relevant pricing on our products.Quote Request
PowerDrive Golf Car Solar Panels trickle charge your golf car helping you drive farther and keep your batteries longer.
This panel is designed specifically for the E-Z-GO TXT Golf Car.
* Charge controller (sold separately) required to charge batteries safely from the solar panel.
• 45 Watt PowerDrive Golf Car Solar Panel (CB-15-2940ST)
• Self-tapping snaps
• Extension cable
• Installation instruction
• Extended Battery Life - Our studies show the number of battery cycles can be extended up to 50 percent compared to golf cars without PowerDrive.
• Good For The Environment - On average, a PowerDrive Golf Car Solar Panel creates enough electricity per year to offset nearly 175 pounds of carbon dioxide production.
• Increase Driving Range - On a typical sunny day a PowerDrive panel increases driving range by as much as 25 percent giving you confidence cars make it back to the clubhouse after a long day.
• Lower Charging Costs - PowerDrive creates and feeds electricity into golf car batteries during daylight, even in low-light, saving an estimated 20 percent in yearly electrical costs.
• Easy Installation - Other solar systems require completely replacing the canopy. Our solar panels install quickly, with no special tools.
• Unmatched Durability - The occasional hail storm, stray golf ball, or low hanging branch pose no danger to the military-grade panel.
• Lightweight System - PowerDrive is the lightest solar solution on the market today, weighing in at less than 5 pounds.
• Wattage: 45W
• Operating Voltage: 15.4V
• Current: 2.9A
o 48.0 x 36.0 (in) / 1,219.2 x 914.4 (mm)
o 4.2lb / 1.9kg
Operating Voltage and Current are typical values when tested under load at AM 1.5 lighting conditions. Power performance may vary due to temperature, light spectrum, angle to the sun, and other effects (minimum 95% rated when new).
- PowerDrive Solar Panel Installation Manual
- E-Z-GO TXT PowerDrive Golf Car Solar Panel Spec Sheet